Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A old WW recipe. Use fresh or frozen cut green beans.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon margarine
- 2 cups green beans, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- Heat margarine in skillet over med heat.
- Add beans (thaw first if using frozen),.
- Saute stirring frequently 3 minutes until beans are bright green.
- Add parsley, cook stirring frequently 3 more minutes.
- Add juice and water, mix well.
- Reduce heat, simmer covered 2 - 3 minutes.
- Uncover, cook, stirring frequently 2 - 3 minutes longer until beans are tender-crisp.
Very nice, simple and easy side dish. I really enjoyed the slightly tart lemony flavor. Thanks for posting