Recipe by snowridrchic
Top Review by Amy Jo
I have made this several times, in different ways. The first time I made it with limes, as that is all I had on hand, and it was wonderful! I also use regular vinegar, though a little less. It is also good with jarred lemon juice, but I think I like fresh limes best.
- 15 ounces chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoonlemon, rind , grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large fry pan spray cooking spray at med heat.
- Add seasoned salt to chicken, place in pan and cook about 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove to oven-proof serving dish.
- Add wine vinegar, lemon peel, lemon juice.
- Cook 1 minute add salt and pepper.
- Pour in chicken stock stirring constantly heat but do not boil.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and mushrooms.
- Set oven temperature to broil with rack 6 inches from heat.
- Broil until lightly browned.
- Garnish with lemon and parsley.