1/1 Photo of Lemon Sauce
Wonderful on angel food, sponge cakes, pound cakes, or any cake... You can use this for just about anything you wish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add in rind to boiling water; reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, sugar and salt together.
- 3Add water gradually, whisking constantly.
- 4Return to saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes until thickened.
- 5Lower heat and cook for 5-6 minutes longer.
- 6Remove from heat, and stir in lemon juice and butter.
- 7Best served warm.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 84.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: