Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Like Grandma Used To Make by Reader's Digest, c. 1996.
Make and share this Lemon Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients. Cover and shake well, then refrigerate (will keep for 1 week).
Great dressing used salt instead of sugar wonderful thanks for posting
Your salad looking for a little vitality? It's needing a new dress(ing)? And guess what? Making this won't "heat" up the kitchen! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Delicious! Love the lemon (instead of vinegar), which makes it bright and tangy. I will definitely be keeping this handy in the refrigerator! Made for Newest Zaar Tag Game.