Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed French mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon German mustard
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Remove a couple of paper then strips of lemon peel with a potato peeler or sharp knife.
- Cut into fine strips.
- Crush the garlic and put into a bowl, stir in the mustard, then add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and the oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, mix well, and add the lemon peel.
Nice and simple - I also used olive oil, and let it sit for quite a few hours before using it, lemon peel and all. Fresh!
I used olive oil and added salt and fresh cracked pepper before serving. We really liked this!