Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Vegetarian Times. They suggest serving this over a watercress and white bean salad.
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup olive oil
- Whisk together 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2 Tbs. lemon zest, shallots, garlic, and rosemary in bowl.
- Slowly pour in olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper.
So easy and fresh! I added a small amount of stevia to my dressing to add a bit of sweetness. Great with grilled shrimp.