Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
a good change to chicken wings....
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb turkey breast, cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- In small bowl, mix togheter mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Brush over turkey strips to coat.
- In separate bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan and seasonings.
- Dip turkey strips in crumbs to coat.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F degrees 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
- DIPPING SAUCE.
- In small saucepan, over medium-low heat, mix together cranberry and chili sauces Heat until hot.
Great finger food. We had to cook longer til crispy looking and cooked through. Did not make the dipping sauce but served with a hot pepper relish.MMMM This recipe was great alternative to roasting a whole turkey again! We cut into parts and made 5 different dishes from soup to cutlets then cutlet leftover parmesan and thigh cacciatore to grilled drumsticks and of course your turkey fingers. We thoroughly enjoyed all the different cooking methods and dishes and did not get bored with eating turkey again!!Xmas one month away - turkey again.