1/1 Photo of Lemon Rosemary Tilapia
Pat M's Note:
Tilapia is healthful and inexpensive. Any mild fish could be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a foil-covered baking pan with pan spray and add filets.
- 3Season filets with salt and pepper as desired.
- 4Place a sprig of rosemary lengthwise on each filet.
- 5slice lemon(s) and lay slices over rosemary.
- 6Cover with foil and crimp snugly around pan.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minute for frozen, thawed fish will take a shorter time.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Rosemary Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: