Recipe by Pat M
Tilapia is healthful and inexpensive. Any mild fish could be substituted.
Top Review by jennifer in new jersey
impressive. simple, healthy and delicious. tilapia is such a mild, sweet fish that this simple recipe really does it great justice. rosemary is a nice touch. my 3 yr old daughter and i loved it. made this as stated but used olive oil rather than cooking spray. used sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. delicious and will make again.
- 4 medium tilapia fillets (froz. is fine)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (about 3-inch each)
- 1 -2 lemon
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a foil-covered baking pan with pan spray and add filets.
- Season filets with salt and pepper as desired.
- Place a sprig of rosemary lengthwise on each filet.
- slice lemon(s) and lay slices over rosemary.
- Cover with foil and crimp snugly around pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minute for frozen, thawed fish will take a shorter time.