Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tilapia is healthful and inexpensive. Any mild fish could be substituted.
Make and share this Lemon Rosemary Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a foil-covered baking pan with pan spray and add filets.
- Season filets with salt and pepper as desired.
- Place a sprig of rosemary lengthwise on each filet.
- slice lemon(s) and lay slices over rosemary.
- Cover with foil and crimp snugly around pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minute for frozen, thawed fish will take a shorter time.
impressive. simple, healthy and delicious. tilapia is such a mild, sweet fish that this simple recipe really does it great justice. rosemary is a nice touch. my 3 yr old daughter and i loved it. made this as stated but used olive oil rather than cooking spray. used sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. delicious and will make again.
This was excellent, will be making this fish again!
What a simple yet delicious recipe!!! DH loved it! He really likes fish that has no coating and this one with the lemon and fresh rosemary was up his alley. I did you lemon peper for the black pepper but followed the rest of the directions. Thank you for a wonderful dish. Made for French Forum -- Rosemary. Served with Lemon Rosemary Tilapia#195544 and a green salad.