1/4 Photos of Lemon Rosemary Salmon
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Snagged from All Recipes Low fat and simple to whip up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish.
- 3Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets.
- 4Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Rosemary Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 214.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 64.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: