Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Snagged from All Recipes Low fat and simple to whip up.
Make and share this Lemon Rosemary Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Simple combination, easy recipe, a tasty result of strong and pure flavours. We love salmon and I loved this a LOT.. DH is never a massive fan of lemon so rated it lower. Never mind it was still great ! A very easy to make recipe and that was ready in next to no time. Please see my Rating System: 4 excellent stars for a wonderful dish for lovers of salmon, rosemary and lemon. Thanks!
This delicious salmon meal is quick and easy to prepare. I had it with baby potatoes which took a little longer to prepare, so I had the salmon ready for the oven for about an hour before it went in, so the lemon really had time to sink in. It was delicious. Thank you. Reviewed for Photo tag 2008