Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
Snagged from All Recipes Low fat and simple to whip up.
Top Review by kiwidutch
Simple combination, easy recipe, a tasty result of strong and pure flavours. We love salmon and I loved this a LOT.. DH is never a massive fan of lemon so rated it lower. Never mind it was still great ! A very easy to make recipe and that was ready in next to no time. Please see my Rating System: 4 excellent stars for a wonderful dish for lovers of salmon, rosemary and lemon. Thanks!
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 salmon fillets, bones and skin removed
- coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.