Recipe by Vols Fan
The wonder natural flavors of the salmon and the vegetables make this a one pot meal. My family loves wholegrain rice and it is a great complement to this dish and really is all you need to make a full meal! Enjoy!
- 10 -15 broiler red potatoes, thickly sliced
- sea salt
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pinches grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large yellow crooked neck squash
- 20 fresh mushrooms, sliced thickly
- 20 thick stalks fresh asparagus
- 1 teaspoon seasoning, I use Cavenders salt free
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray inside of a 4qt Dutch oven or deep dish Pyrex with olive oil.
- Layer the slices of potato in the bottom and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Lay salmon in next and drizzle or spray with olive oil, then sprinkle the salmon with the lemon rind.
- Toss all the veggies in a bowl with the butter and seasoning. Add over the salmon. Top with the rosemary springs.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes Remove the rosemary before serving.