Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This delicious way to prepare pork tenderloin is from Light and Tasty.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 lb each)
- Combine first nine ingredients and rub over tenderloins.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered at 400° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Cover with foil and let sit 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
We have done this many times. It is best to let the tenderloin sit with the rub on, for at least 30 minutes -- truly tenderizes the meat. Goes well with fried apples. Thanks for posting, Marie