1/1 Photo of Lemon Rosemary Mini-Muffins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
I've been slightly obsessed with rosemary lately. I put it in everything and just can't seem to get enough of this delicious herb. My latest rosemary victim? Gluten free Lemon Rosemary Mini Muffins made with coconut flour. http://www.elanaspantry.com/lemon-rosemary-mini-muffins/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a smaller bowl, blend together eggs, agave and oil.
- 3Blend wet ingredients into dry, then blend in rosemary and lemon zest.
- 4Scoop batter 1 tablespoon at a time into greased mini muffin tins.
- 5Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes.
- 6Cool then remove from muffin tins and serve.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Rosemary Mini-Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: