I've been slightly obsessed with rosemary lately. I put it in everything and just can't seem to get enough of this delicious herb. My latest rosemary victim? Gluten free Lemon Rosemary Mini Muffins made with coconut flour. http://www.elanaspantry.com/lemon-rosemary-mini-muffins/
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, blend together eggs, agave and oil.
- Blend wet ingredients into dry, then blend in rosemary and lemon zest.
- Scoop batter 1 tablespoon at a time into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes.
- Cool then remove from muffin tins and serve.