Recipe by jean
This is delicious as a main dish and is great to add to a salad if you have leftovers. The longer you marinate it, the better.
Top Review by Dawn's Karma
YUM! This was excellent. Easy to make and quick to cook from scratch. Will help prevent the McDiet during the busy work week. I only used 2 tbsp of olive oil and cooked it covered in a cast iron frying pan with all of the marinade. A new favorite of my daughter's.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine mustard, rosemary, lemon juice, sugar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken.
- Toss to coat.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Grill over medium heat, about 8-10 minutes a side.
- Watch carefully.