Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is delicious as a main dish and is great to add to a salad if you have leftovers. The longer you marinate it, the better.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, combine mustard, rosemary, lemon juice, sugar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken.
- Toss to coat.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Grill over medium heat, about 8-10 minutes a side.
- Watch carefully.
YUM! This was excellent. Easy to make and quick to cook from scratch. Will help prevent the McDiet during the busy work week. I only used 2 tbsp of olive oil and cooked it covered in a cast iron frying pan with all of the marinade. A new favorite of my daughter's.
This marinade has a delicious fresh flavor and has become my go-to recipe for making grilled chicken. My guests always love it whenever I serve it. I would highly recommend.
Excellent flavor! It was easy to cut in half for just two portions. I will be using this recipe again.