1/1 Photo of Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
I love the flavor of herbs and chicken! It is just heavenly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and garlic.
- 2Transfer to a shallow glass dish large enough to hold chicken in a single layer; set aside.
- 3Remove wing tips from split broilers; trim off excess fat and excess skin.
- 4Place chicken between 2 sheet of plastic wrap and flatten slightly with a meat mallet (for more even cooking).
- 5Place chicken in dish with marinade, turning to coat.
- 6Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove chicken from marinade; drain, reserving marinade.
- 8Bring marinade to a boil on the stovetop, and cook for 3 minutes at a rapid boil; allow to cool.
- 9Place chicken, bone side down, on grill over medium-hot coals or medium setting; cook, covered for 10-15 minutes until golden brown, watching for little fires.
- 10Turn chicken over; cook for 10-15 minutes more or until golden brown.
- 11Stir honey and dijon mustard into marinade; brush over chicken and cook, turning and brushing with marinade, 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
- 12Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 13Cut into serving size pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 177.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 30.8 g