Recipe by Brenda.
This is wonderful drizzled over steamed vegetables or seafood. Can also be used for salads.
Top Review by Calee
Very good dressing. Love the lemon and rosemary. I used a stick blender to mix together. I found letting the dressing sit for a couple of hours improved the flavors. We have used this on garden salad and fresh baby carrots extremely tasty! Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 strip lemon peel (about a 1-inch x 1/2-inch strip)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the rosemary and garlic on a cutting board. Lightly crush both with a heavy knife.
- Put the rosemary, garlic, and lemon peel in a clean bottle or jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Pour in the oil and the lemon juice and cap tightly. Shake well.
- This dressing will keep for a week in the refrigerator. Shake well before serving.
- 12-1 tbsp servings.