Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful drizzled over steamed vegetables or seafood. Can also be used for salads.
Make and share this Lemon Rosemary Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 strip lemon peel (about a 1-inch x 1/2-inch strip)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Place the rosemary and garlic on a cutting board. Lightly crush both with a heavy knife.
- Put the rosemary, garlic, and lemon peel in a clean bottle or jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Pour in the oil and the lemon juice and cap tightly. Shake well.
- This dressing will keep for a week in the refrigerator. Shake well before serving.
- 12-1 tbsp servings.
Very good dressing. Love the lemon and rosemary. I used a stick blender to mix together. I found letting the dressing sit for a couple of hours improved the flavors. We have used this on garden salad and fresh baby carrots extremely tasty! Thanks for sharing this recipe.
This was excellent on a tossed salad topped with albacore water packed tuna. Great for toting in the lunch box. I also used it on some steamed fresh green beans which were good warm and chilled. Made for Review My Recipe Tag. Thanks for posting Nick's Mom.
This makes a very light dressing that was delicious drizzled over freshly steamed broccoli. I have the leftovers in the fridge and will try it on a tossed salad.