- 1 box of plain near east couscous
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh rosemary, left on the stem
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- bring the garlic, chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary and shallot to a gentle boil.
- allow to gently boil uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes.
- add couscous, cover and turn heat off.
- allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- remove rosemary stems and any remaining large pieces of garlic (if desired.) fluff with a fork and serve.