This is so flavorful with the fresh rosemary and lemon. I make this when my garden is growing so I have the fresh rosemary. You can substitute dried rosemary for the fresh, just use 3/4 tsp. I usually serve this with a rice pilaf and veggies.
- Cut 2 thin slices from lemon; set aside.
- Squeeze 2 tsp lemon juice from remaining lemon into small bowl.
- Add rosemary, salt, pepper, oil and garlic; mix well.
- Add chicken breast halves; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken on broiler pan.
- Top with lemon slice on each.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken, placing lemon slices under chicken.
- Broil an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
- Discard lemon slices.