1/1 Photo of Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Breasts
This is so flavorful with the fresh rosemary and lemon. I make this when my garden is growing so I have the fresh rosemary. You can substitute dried rosemary for the fresh, just use 3/4 tsp. I usually serve this with a rice pilaf and veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 2 thin slices from lemon; set aside.
- 2Squeeze 2 tsp lemon juice from remaining lemon into small bowl.
- 3Add rosemary, salt, pepper, oil and garlic; mix well.
- 4Add chicken breast halves; turn to coat.
- 5Arrange chicken on broiler pan.
- 6Top with lemon slice on each.
- 7Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- 8Turn chicken, placing lemon slices under chicken.
- 9Broil an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
- 10Discard lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 369.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g