Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this last night for Richard, Trenton, Philip and myself. Philip helped me cook and when we finished he and I were so proud! This meal was an experiment. We served this with rice a roni creamy four cheese rice and yellow squash and zuccini that i sauteed in smart balance and lemon juice. (salt and pepper and fresh rosemary off the bush outside of Trenton's house.)
- 1 -2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter (i used smart balance margarine)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- melt butter in oven safe skillet.
- brown chicken on both sides
- salt and pepper chicken and squeeze a little lemon juice on each side when you add salt and pepper.
- once browned place sprigs of fresh rosemary on top of each chicken breast and add all lemon juice to meat and place in oven.
- cook 15 minutes turn meat and replace rosemary on top.
- cook 10 minutes more or until done.