Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you're a lemon lover then this is a recipe for you. Out of the Martha Steward Original classics cookbook.
- 4 lbs idaho potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500°F Place the potatoes in a 10x15-inch baking dish. Add 1 cup water and the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss the potatoes until well coated.
- Bake, uncovered, until tender when pierced with a tip of a knife and brown on the edges, about 40 minutes. Turn the potatoes halfway through for even browning; add more water if all the liquid has been absorbed. Garnish with oregano. Serve hot.