Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe from Mimi's Cyber-kitchen, posted by jenv71. This is a wonderful, easy recipe and tastes WOW! I often cut the potatoes into slices since they tend to roast faster. The dressing is best added right before you serve and will taste fine, as she indicates, even if the potatoes have cooled.
- 5 red potatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes in a large bowl with half the olive oil. Place on a baking sheet; roast for 45 minutes, turning occasionally until browned and tender.
- Combine parsley, lemon juice and zest, salt, rosemary, thyme, sugar, pepper and remaining olive oil. Pour over potatoes and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
- Hint: These zesty potatoes taste just as good at room temperature.
YUMMO! I followed your directions to a tee and everyone loved these. I didn't have any leftovers to try cool but I am sure they would be delicious. Definately putting this in my rotation. Next time I might sprinkle some garlic powder on the potatoes before baking for even more flavor (love garlic). Served with Lemon Pepper Ahi Tuna#173985, Savory Lemon Fish#392723 and zucchini. Thank you for a wonderful recipe. Made for SPRING PAC 2010.