Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A Women's Weekly recipe, best made just before serving.
- 400 g onions
- 2 medium lemons
- 350 g carrots
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut onions and lemons into 8 wedges each.
- Combine onion, lemon, carrots, garlic and rosemary in baking dish.
- Drizzle with the oil. stir gently.
- Bake uncovered in a moderate oven for one hour till tender.
- Increase oven temperature to hot, bake further 10 minutes till browned and golden.
These veggies are scrumptious! I roasted them at 375 degrees until everything was cooked and had some good carmelization, they probably cooked around 40 minutes. Made for ZWT 9 N Africa by one of Mike and the Appliance Killers.
Great veggie mix! Roasting brings out the sweetness of the carrots, which goes well with the tartness of the lemons. I used rosemary fresh from the garden. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
Much enjoyed the lemons in this dish! The rosemary was yummy too. Thanks! Made for ZWT 2013 by team Hot Stuff.