Recipe by katew
A Women's Weekly recipe, best made just before serving.
Top Review by momaphet
These veggies are scrumptious! I roasted them at 375 degrees until everything was cooked and had some good carmelization, they probably cooked around 40 minutes. Made for ZWT 9 N Africa by one of Mike and the Appliance Killers.
- 400 g onions
- 2 medium lemons
- 350 g carrots
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut onions and lemons into 8 wedges each.
- Combine onion, lemon, carrots, garlic and rosemary in baking dish.
- Drizzle with the oil. stir gently.
- Bake uncovered in a moderate oven for one hour till tender.
- Increase oven temperature to hot, bake further 10 minutes till browned and golden.