1/5 Photos of Lemon Roasted Onions & Carrots
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A Women's Weekly recipe, best made just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onions and lemons into 8 wedges each.
- 2Combine onion, lemon, carrots, garlic and rosemary in baking dish.
- 3Drizzle with the oil. stir gently.
- 4Bake uncovered in a moderate oven for one hour till tender.
- 5Increase oven temperature to hot, bake further 10 minutes till browned and golden.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Roasted Onions & Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: