1/1 Photo of Lemon Roasted New Potatoes
Chef #208121's Note:
Serve with your favorite Steamed Greens or Roasted Veggies. From Celia Brooks Brown's New Vegetarian Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: You are going to use the zest from both lemons and the juice from one of the lemons. Got it?.
- 2Cook the potatoes in boilding salted water for 5 minutes. Drain then transfer to roasting pan.
- 3Whisk the olive oil, lemon zest and juice, sugar, salt, pepper in bowl and pour over potatoes. Toss to coat well.
- 4Roast in preheated oven at 375F for 20-30 minutes Turning and basting frequently with pan juices until golden and tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Roasted New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g