I found this on a blog that I read and it sounds yummy and sooo easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange lemon slices from 1 lemon in a single layer on the bottom of the dish.
- 3In large bowl combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice of 2nd lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Add green beans and toss to coat.
- 4Using tongs, remove green beans and arrange them on top of lemon slices. Add potatoes to same olive oil mixture and coat. Arrange on inside edge of dish on top of the beans. (I think it’s so pretty!)
- 5I also add a lemon pepper mixture on top of everything. It adds a lot of flavor.
- 6Place chicken in olive oil mixture and coat.
- 7Place chicken in dish.
- 8Roast for 40 minutes.
- 9Remove chicken and continue roasting potatoes/beans if necessary.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Roasted Chicken With Potatoes and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.6
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 700.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 39.0 g