Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on a blog that I read and it sounds yummy and sooo easy.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3⁄4 lb green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange lemon slices from 1 lemon in a single layer on the bottom of the dish.
- In large bowl combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice of 2nd lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Add green beans and toss to coat.
- Using tongs, remove green beans and arrange them on top of lemon slices. Add potatoes to same olive oil mixture and coat. Arrange on inside edge of dish on top of the beans. (I think it’s so pretty!)
- I also add a lemon pepper mixture on top of everything. It adds a lot of flavor.
- Place chicken in olive oil mixture and coat.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Roast for 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken and continue roasting potatoes/beans if necessary.
Very easy dinner to make, everything in one dish. I used frozen green beans with no problems at all. Next time I make it I will only use the juice of the lemon because the family thought it was too lemony on the green beans. Thanks for posting.
Yummy! Very easy and just as tasty. Frozen green beans even worked very well. I cooked the whole shootin' match for 50 minutes and it all turned out perfectly. My husband loved it!