My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chanterelle mushrooms
- sea salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup diced pancetta
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut in wedges through the root
- 4 golden potatoes or 4 new potatoes, cut in large chunks
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1Mix together lemon zest and juice, shallot, wine and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Place chicken thighs in a shallow dish and pour lemon juice mixture over them. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 12 hours.
- 2Heat remaining olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until they start to release their juices, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
- 3Add pancetta to mushroom pan and brown over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Set aside with mushrooms.
- 4Preheat oven to 400°F Strain the liquid from the chicken, reserving the shallots and lemon zest and discarding the liquid. Place chicken, shallots, lemon zest, onion, potatoes, thyme, mushrooms and pancetta in a roasting pan. Stir lightly to combine ingredients.
- 5Roast for 15 minutes. Cover and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally, until juices run clear when a piece of chicken is pierced with a knife. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs With Chanterelles
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: