Recipe by What's Cooking?
This is one of the most wonderful vegetable dishes I've made in quite a while - Sweet and tart and sure to please even those who are ambivalent about cauliflower. Be sure to use fresh dill, not dried!
Top Review by AmandaInOz
I omitted the mustard (allergy), and this turned out so well. My husband said it was the best cauliflower he'd ever eaten. Really tangy, and it tasted like it was grilled on the bbq. Great recipe!
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (or more to taste)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine all other ingredients to make a sauce, whisking until blended. Include generous amounts of fresh ground black pepper.
- Pour marinade over the cauliflower and toss until coated. Spread on baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining marinade over the cauliflower.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until tender but not mushy. Toss once, if desired, halfway through cooking. The cauliflower should have some browning around the edges.