Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Roasted beets are sooooo good!
Make and share this Lemon Roasted Beets With Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large beets
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel beets, cut in half, and slice into 1/4" thick slices.
- Place in large baking dish with garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Tightly cover dish with foil, place into oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes, until beets are fork tender.
- Remove from oven, place on serving platter, and top with fresh thyme and feta. Serve and enjoy!
Try this even if you don't think you like beets. Simple to prepare and tastes delicious!
Easy, wonderful, quick and DIVINE!!! I forgot the feta and it was still so tasteful. the lemon really brought a great flavor to the beets, and they were great as left overs for lunch too!
Really Great Tasting Recipe for Beets. Easy to do and really short prep time.