Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This is an easy, delicious way to cook asparagus. The light lemon flavor is lovely.
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed for Aussie forum recipe swap Oct 09* Sensational asparagus! So easy and tasted fantastic. The olive oil and lemon is the perfect flavours for roasted asparagus. roasted for 12 minutes and spot on with the time. Photo also being posted
- 453.59 g asparagus
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare asparagus. First rinse thoroughly and cut off fibrous ends. To do this, pull one spear out of the bunch. Gently bend the spear until it snaps. Then cut the remaining spears at the same length as the first.
- Arrange asparagus in a baking pan with all spears in one layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and toss within baking pan to combine. Rearrange into one layer.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.