These potatoes are good with anything but especially good with seafood. First had them at a friend's dinner party, served with dilled salmon, and of course had to have the recipe.
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Place in roaster, in one layer.
- Whisk together chicken stock, olive oil, lemon juice, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Bake in a slow oven at 300-350°F for 2-3 hours, uncovered, 'til fork tender.
These potatoes were easy and delicious. I was running short of time so I cooked them at 375 for 45 minutes. They turned out nice and crispy on the outside. I also added lemon pepper seaoning as I am addicted to it. Thanks so much for a great recipe.
A great side dish! Had them with my Sauted Salmon and steamed broccoli. The lemon flavor is not overpowering, just right. We will use this again!
Dorothy, these potatoes are truly delicious. I followed the recipe exactly and they turned out soft and tender. Nice lemon flavor that wasn't overdone. I served these with Roasted Chicken but would go well with most anything. Thanks for a lovely side dish.