Recipe by Derf
These potatoes are good with anything but especially good with seafood. First had them at a friend's dinner party, served with dilled salmon, and of course had to have the recipe.
Top Review by Kate in Ontario
These potatoes were easy and delicious. I was running short of time so I cooked them at 375 for 45 minutes. They turned out nice and crispy on the outside. I also added lemon pepper seaoning as I am addicted to it. Thanks so much for a great recipe.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- 6 -10 potatoes (russet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Place in roaster, in one layer.
- Whisk together chicken stock, olive oil, lemon juice, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Bake in a slow oven at 300-350°F for 2-3 hours, uncovered, 'til fork tender.