Recipe by chez patty
From my sister's kitchen originally.....not sure where she got the recipe from but it went straight into my *approved by family* area of recipes. My kids always called these lasagna potatoes! reheats in microwave very well.
Top Review by Hadice
The lemon flavor in these little gems is what makes the recipe! Yum. I added a sprinkle of rosemary. I reccommend using a bit less oil and using the broiler for the last couple minutes. Very good!
- 8 -10 potatoes, peeled and wedged
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the water, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic,salt, pepper and oregano in a large measuring cup.
- peel and cut the potatoes into wedges (I prefer redskins).
- place potatoes in a glass baking dish (9x13).
- cover potatoes with the liguid mixture.
- Bake x 2 hours (or till liquid is absorbed) in 325 degree oven, basting often.