Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Serves 4 - I would serve this with a green salad and grilled shrimp.
Make and share this Lemon Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté onion and lemon zest in oil in large saucepan until onion is tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add rice; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1-2 minutes.
- Heat chicken broth to juice boiling in large saucepan; reduce heat and keep hot.
- Add broth to rice, ½ cup at a time, stirring constantly until broth is absorbed before adding the next ½ cup.
- Continue until the rice is al dente and creamy in texture, 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper.