I saw this in todays Boston Globe - they are served at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. They sound incredible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks, ricotta cheese and butter.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, salt and lemon rind. Stir the flour mixture into the ricotta mixture just until blended - batter will be thick.
- 3With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Gently fold the whites into the batter - don't over mix.
- 4Heat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour batter onto the hot pan to form 4-inch rounds. Cook until the bottoms are golden. Turn and cook the other side.
- 5Serve with fresh berries and a dusting of confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.1
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 425.3 mg
- Sodium 478.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 22.3 g