- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (4 ounce) cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 grated lemon, rind of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- butter (for the griddle)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a fork until blended, do not overmix!
- Heat griddle over medium-high heat.
- Lightly grease griddle with butter.
- As soon as the butter is melted, pour pancake batter onto griddle.
- Cook until batter begins to bubble or pancakes are golden.
- Flip and finish the other side.
- Serve pancakes warm with pure maple syrup.