Blue Jasper's Note:
Soft and Yummy. Everything's better with lemon! From the Idiot's Guide to the Mediterranean Diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream sugar and butter in a mixer for 2 minutes.
- 3Add milk, ricotta, vanilla, egg, and lemon juice and zest. Mix on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined.
- 4In a small bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture to milk mixture and fold gently until just combined.
- 6Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray or use paper muffin pan liners. Divide batter to make 12 muffins, about 1/4 cup batter each.
- 7Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar, if desired. (After cooling).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ricotta Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 230.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g