Recipe by kstrating
Light, not too sweet, delicious. Note ingredients if you would prefer this to be Orange flavored.
- 236.59 ml ricotta cheese
- 29.58 ml limoncello (or 1/4 t lemon oil. For Orange flavor, use Grand Marnier or 1/4 t orange oil)
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml whipped cream
- 118.29 ml raspberries (or any other berry of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the ricotta and the sugar for several minutes with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
- Add the Limoncello or Grand Marnier.
- Whip the cream (or use whipped cream from a can) and fold in with a spoon or spatula.
- Serve topped with strawberries, raspberries or blueberries.