Light, not too sweet, delicious. Note ingredients if you would prefer this to be Orange flavored.
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the ricotta and the sugar for several minutes with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
- 2Add the Limoncello or Grand Marnier.
- 3Whip the cream (or use whipped cream from a can) and fold in with a spoon or spatula.
- 4Serve topped with strawberries, raspberries or blueberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ricotta Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: