Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, not too sweet, delicious. Note ingredients if you would prefer this to be Orange flavored.
Make and share this Lemon Ricotta Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons limoncello (or 1/4 t lemon oil. For Orange flavor, use Grand Marnier or 1/4 t orange oil)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries (or any other berry of your choice)
- Beat the ricotta and the sugar for several minutes with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
- Add the Limoncello or Grand Marnier.
- Whip the cream (or use whipped cream from a can) and fold in with a spoon or spatula.
- Serve topped with strawberries, raspberries or blueberries.