- 1 1⁄2 cups basmati rice
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring chicken stock and lemon juice to simmer in saucepan.
- In skillet add oil, heat, add garlic and cook until softened.
- Add rice, stir.
- Add stock, salt & pepper and bring to boil.
- Lower and simmer 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in herbs, lemon zest and additional salt & pepper.