Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
A nice tangy twist to traditional rice pudding. Using Minute Rice makes it ultra fast and easy to prepare!
- 118.29 ml Minute Rice, uncooked
- 177.44 ml lemonade
- 85.04 g package lemon pudding mix
- 354.88 ml skim milk
- 158.51 ml plain nonfat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rice with lemonade in a 1-quart mixing bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes, then cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare instant pudding with milk in a 2-quart mixing bowl; then fold in yogurt.
- Fold rice into pudding and spoon into individual serving dishes.
- Chill until serving time, at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with twisted lemon slices.