A nice tangy twist to traditional rice pudding. Using Minute Rice makes it ultra fast and easy to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rice with lemonade in a 1-quart mixing bowl.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes, then cool.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare instant pudding with milk in a 2-quart mixing bowl; then fold in yogurt.
- 4Fold rice into pudding and spoon into individual serving dishes.
- 5Chill until serving time, at least 30 minutes.
- 6Garnish with twisted lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 186.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g