Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice tangy twist to traditional rice pudding. Using Minute Rice makes it ultra fast and easy to prepare!
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Combine rice with lemonade in a 1-quart mixing bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes, then cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare instant pudding with milk in a 2-quart mixing bowl; then fold in yogurt.
- Fold rice into pudding and spoon into individual serving dishes.
- Chill until serving time, at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with twisted lemon slices.