Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Elegant, delicious, yet simple. Can be served in elegant crystal parfait glasses; making it perfect for that special dinner party
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package lemon pie filling mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (1 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Combine pudding mix, sugar, water, apricot nectar and egg.
- Cook and stir over med heat until thickened.
- Fold into cool whip and then fold in rice.
Oh! This is wonderful! I was looking for a different sort of rice pudding, and this is it! I made this to take to a friend's house for dessert. It was a big hit! There were no leftovers, and I only got a small scoop. This one's a real keeper.