- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 1⁄2 ounces honeydew melon, skinned and cut into chunks
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cantaloupes, skinned and cut into chunks
- 3 1⁄2 ounces watermelon, skinned and cut into chunks
- 6 cruched ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the yogurt into a food processor.
- Add the honeydew melon chunks and process until smooth.
- Add the cantaloupe and watermelon chunks along with the crushed ice cubes and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and decorate with wedges of melon.