Jeff's Girl Way Out West's Note:
This is a summer delight! I found this several years ago in a magazine. It's addictive, and it's a breeze to mix up. Go ahead! Pour yourself a glass of summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat sugar and lemon juice on high speed for 3 minutes or until sugar is partially dissolved.
- 2Gradually add milk, beating constantly on high.
- 3Stir in lemon extract and lemon peel.
- 4Transfer this lemon/sugar mixture to serving pitcher.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Just before serving, gently stir in soda.
- 7Best served over ice.
- 8This could possibly be made with Splenda, and also might be tasty with orange juice/extract instead of lemon.
- 9Let me know you're thoughts!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Refresher
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g