Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
I think I found this in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook..they are moist and delicious
Make and share this Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon yogurt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- combine eggs, milk, yogurt, butter and vanilla.in a medium bowl.
- stir together flour, baking powder, salt, lemon peel and sugar.
- mix yogurt mixture into dry ingredients.in 2-3 strokes.fold in raspberries.
- spoon into greased muffin tins -- bake at 350* for 18-20 minutes or top springs back when lightly touched.
- may brush warm muffins with lemon glaze.
- LEMON GLAZE:.
- 2 tbls lemon juice, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp lemon peel, grated.combine these ingredients and brush over warm muffins.
I had high hopes for this, since I can't find my lemon yogurt muffin recipe. We just had them for dinner and were very disappointed. They were heavy and, I think, the glaze did not compliment the muffins. Love the idea but these won't be made again. Sorry.