Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Haven't tried these yet but they sound tasty.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (if frozen do not thaw) or 1 cup frozen raspberries (if frozen do not thaw)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, mix 2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar, the baking powder, baking soda and salt. With spoon, stir in yogurt, oil, lemon peel and egg just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. In small bowl, with pastry blender or fork, mix streusel ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter in cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Serve warm.