Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast pie to make but does need 6 hours to set up. Recipe Source: Womansday
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid yellow food coloring (optional)
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-to-fill graham cracker pie crust
- lemon twist, and
- mint leaf
- Spoon 1⁄2 cup whipped topping into a decorating bag fitted with a medium star tip. Fold top of bag over and seal with a paper clip or tape. Refrigerate until needed.
- Filling: Put condensed milk, lemonade and food color, if using, in a large bowl. Stir with a rubber spatula until completely blended. Add a large spoonful of whipped topping; stir until well combined. Fold in remaining topping.
- Set aside about 1 cup berries for garnish; gently fold remaining berries into the Filling. Spoon into crust, smooth top, mounding filling slightly in the middle. Cover loosely with foil or a pot and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Up to 1 hour before serving: Using topping reserved in bag, pipe a border about 1 inch from edge of filling and a dot in the middle. Garnish, as shown, with reserved berries, the lemon twist and mint.