"Two creamy, light and lemony layers, with a raspberry layer between, are topped with whipped topping and fresh fruit for an easy, elegant dessert." by Jell-o
- 48 vanilla wafers, divided
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh fruit
- 1. Stand 16 wafers around edge of plastic wrap-lined 8-inch square pan. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 minute until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted.
- 2. Beat next 3 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- 3. Pour half the gelatin mixture into prepared pan; cover with 16 wafers. Microwave preserves on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted; brush onto wafers. Top with remaining gelatin mixture and wafers.
- 4. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Invert dessert onto plate; top with remaining COOL WHIP and fruit.
My family enjoyed this dessert very much. My Aunt served this for us while we were visiting last month. She gave me the recipe and I had planned on posting it, but I found you already had. I made this myself tonight and to my delight, it was just as wonderful as I remembered. This is an awesome recipe!